Premier Source Federal Credit Union has partnered with Allanach/Mortage Group Corporation NMLS:2894 to assist our Members with their mortgage needs. Together we work to offer a comprehensive selection of loan programs with competitive rates and terms.
Flexible down payment options and terms give you the widest range of choices:
- Conventional Mortgages
- Fixed and adjustable rates, Loan to Value 80% up to 97% with loan terms of 10. 15. 20. 25 and 30. One – four family homes allowed, starting with credit scores at 620. Owner Occupied and Investment available.
- 3.5% Down FHA Government Mortgage
- Loan to Values of 96. 5% with Credit scores starting at 580. Home must be an owner occupied home. Down payment can be a gift from close family member. One to four family homes allowed with 3 months reserves for three and four families only. This government loan will have an additional 1. 75% charge to closing cost that funds the government insurance for this loan. This fee can be incorporated inside the loan.
- VA Mortgage
- Loan to Values up to 100% on Purchase and Refinance. One to four family homes with credit scores as low as 580. No PMI required and all homes must be owner occupied. The VA insurance will charge 2.15% to the loan in closing cost that can be included in loan. Disabled veterans upon approval incur no fee.
- Loan to Value up to 100% with credit scores as low as 620. Single family owner occupied homes, condos included. Available to member buying in USDA towns and with permitted income limits. Email address below to find information. This loan also has a 2% fee charged by USDA in closing cost that can be added to loan.
- Jumbo Mortgage Program
- Loan to Values up to 90% with credit scores as low as 680. Borrow up to $2,000,000.
- Reverse Mortgage
- For seniors over the age of 62 years old
For more information or to inquire about the status of an application, call (800) 886-4848 ask for Mike or Mary and they will be happy to assist you!
Apply online or get a rate quote today! Rates!
Want to learn more?
Contact us for more information on mortgage rates and terms
Learn about our Home Equity Lines of Credit and Home Equity Loans
Buying a House: Tools and Resources for Homebuyers provided by CFPBLearn More