Remote Deposit Capture
Why should depositing a check slow you down? Premier Source Credit Union now offers Remote Deposit Capture!
Mobile deposit is available for any member with a checking account, online banking, and the mobile application. It's secure, quick, and easy to use for any member on the go!
How it works:
- Download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Submit it to us for deposit
To receive a same day deposit the funds must be received before 2:00pm each day, otherwise the deposit will be made the following business day.
Please contact PSCU's Member Support Team at 1-800-551-3556 for the maximum deposit per item that can be made as well as the daily deposit limit.
Download the app from the iTunes App store here
Download the app from the Google Play store here
Educational Tips on using Remote Deposit Capture:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For PSCU Remote Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check in the photo.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.