Remote Deposit Capture
Why should depositing a check slow you down? Premier Source Credit Union now offers Remote Deposit Capture!
Mobile deposit is available for any member with a checking account, online banking, and the mobile application. It's secure, quick, and easy to use for any member on the go!
How it works:
- Download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Submit it to us for deposit
To receive a same day deposit the funds must be received before 2:00pm each day, otherwise the deposit will be made the following business day.
Please contact PSCU's Member Support Team at 1-800-551-3556 for the maximum deposit per item that can be made as well as the daily deposit limit.
Get the app from the App Store >
Get the app from Google Play >
Educational Tips on using Remote Deposit Capture:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For PSCU Remote Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check in the photo.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.